Protecting Your Future and your Business
Full Onsite and Offsite Backup Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Protect against today's damaging & expensive ransomware viruses. "Companies that experience a major data loss without having a disaster/recovery plan in place, 43% never reopened, 51% will close within 2 years, and only 6% will survive long term." Cummings, Haag and McCubbery.
- The number of known attacks surpassed five million in 2015, with a single infection causing more than $325 million worth of damage – Bloomberg.
- A report issued by the FBI in June of 2016, showed on average, 4,000 ransomware attacks occurred per day. The FBI doesn’t support paying a ransom in response to a ransomware attack. Paying a ransom doesn’t guarantee an organization that it will get its data back—we’ve seen cases where organizations never got a decryption key after having paid the ransom. Paying a ransom not only emboldens current cyber criminals to target more organizations, it also offers an incentive for other criminals to get involved in this type of illegal activity. And finally, by paying a ransom, an organization might inadvertently be funding other illicit activity associated with criminals.
- Fully managed and monitored backups of your entire system (Windows, Programs & Data). Continuous incremental backups are performed as frequent as every 15 minutes while files & databases are being used.
- 256k encrypted local and off-site backups to satisfy regulatory requirements and protect against natural disasters or theft.
can your business survive a data disaster?